For every tree that was cut down or removed, there still is the stump that needs to be taken care of. There are a few options that you could resort to. Either turn them into something creative, have it removed, or grind it down to a mulch. Usually, they are often removed or ground, which makes more sense as it tends to be hazardous, especially when kids are around. Not to mention, it does not go well with the beauty and natural look of your garden or lawn.
As a specialty of Dallas Tree Removal, we will help you get rid of the stump safely and smoothly. Either having it removed or ground, we will provide an honest assessment to preserve the stature and well-being of your yard. No matter the scenario, we will make sure that the stump will soon just be a thing of the past.
Not all stump removals are easy. Even the most experienced arborists and technicians can sometimes have difficulty dealing with a certain stump. Here are some important things you should know about stump removals.
- Depending on the assessment, a stump can either be removed or ground. Although grinding is usually the preferred method, stump removal can sometimes be the better solution. Reasons involved can either be improving aesthetic value of the property, risk hazard, landscape planning, and other emergency purposes.
- Tree stumps that are left untreated or neglected attract all kinds of insects, pests and diseases that could affect other trees or plants. It is best to deal with it as soon as possible to prevent future damages and expenses.
Stump removal or grinding is not as easy as you think. If you plan on doing it yourself, you might want to consider the benefits of hiring an expert first.
- Depending on the type of tree, some grinders may not be able to handle its toughness or girth. That being said, renting a grinder is not an assurance to get rid of the stump. Also, consider the skills you have to learn to make it work.
- Unless you are an arborist or really well-informed about trees, a stump may or may not be dead. Depending on the call, it’s either grinding or stump removal. Experienced arborists can easily assess the stump’s condition and provide a suitable solution.
- Roots are a big problem in stump removal as they tend to spread and pose as a threat in damaging your pipe system or your landscape.. It is best to hire a professional to assess the situation and not make the problem even bigger.
- Operating a grinder is extremely dangerous. Some minor mistakes can lead to injuries that could last a lifetime. Unless you were trained and have done it before, we highly recommend that you hire a professional instead.
- City Regulations can sometimes be too strict on some areas. To make sure you are abiding by the rules and regulations of the city regarding tree removal and stump removal. Hiring an expert should have you know all the important information you need.
Monday to Sunday | 8:00am – 8:00pm